We know how to help your company.
For us, trust and confidence are the basis for success. In order to develop this trust from the very beginning, one of our partners will always be present at meetings.
Listening is the best way towards a stable relationship. We listen and advise as long as you wish.
The next step follows only after you have clearly defined your wishes. Together we will define your exact requirements and advise you of our fees, all this before we are given a firm order.
Clients of SBB Partner can depend 100 % on their interests being taken care of in the most professional and serious manner.
We keep you informed at all times, we guarantee that all appointments and timings will be adhered to. The direct contact to your personal advisor here at SBB Partner is guaranteed.
Certified public accountant, Tax advisor, Dipl. – Kfm. Guido H. Siebert
- Personalaufwendungen (Rechnungswesen) in Encyclopedia of Business Administration, Schäffer-Poeschel Verlag, 2006
- Zur Anwendung der IDW Prüfungsstandards auf die Abschlussprüfung kleiner und mittelgroßer Unternehmen, in: Die Wirtschaftsprüfung 18/2004
- Die handelsrechtliche und steuerliche Realisation des Finanzierungsvorteils aus US-Cross-Border-Leasing-Verträgen, in: Finanz Betrieb 1/2003
Tax advisor, Tax advisor for international tax, Dipl.-Ök. Barbara Begert
- Lectures for employers on current wage tax law topics
Your career at SBB Partner
Live to see the diversity of a dynamic, interdisciplinary high qualified team.
Share the success with us.
We support every colleague actively in his development.
We stimulate an open culture of communication and welcome your own ideas and personal views. If you are professional, graduate or student please apply for a job or for an internship.
Accredited professionals are welcome to conduct a private conversation with one of our partners.
High qualified and dedicated colleagues are the basis for our success.
Well-trained professionals with current knowledge will assist you in all tax issues. Discreet, with integrity and sworn to secrecy, your contact person is always available.
In our network we work together with notaries and lawyers.
So we can ensure your firm’s topmost goals – tailored and cost conscious.
We use most advanced data processing technology.
Expansion of the partnership in Cologne
Cologne, July 2016. The expertise ouf our partnership is enhanced by the recruitment of Karin Moos – lawyer and tax advisor – and her team on 1 July 2016. Karin Moos was active in the field of group and reorganisation tax law and she will continue her work with us. The new colleagues will move to our location in Cologne in September. We are looking forward to the collaboration and we assure the new clients continuous and optimal support.
Expansion in Berlin
In January 2016, we have taken over the clients and employees of the renowned Berlin law firm Karsten Christensen und Ingrid Bliesener via NSBB Neuendorff Siebert Begert Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH, Berlin. We are looking forward to our new employees and welcome our new clients most warmly.
Certified public accountant, Tax advisor
Diplomkaufmann Guido H. Siebert
20 years experience with a large international accounting firm. After his public accountant exam in 1994 he worked as a senior manager, was then appointed to a partner, managed a large German branch and held several executive positions within the international network.
- Degree as Diplom-Kaufmann at the University of Cologne
- 1986 to 1990 at the partnership Bergemann and Begert
- Examination to tax consultant
- Examination to German public accountant
- Former member in several committees of the Institute of Public Auditors in Germany and of the Accounting Standards Committee of Germany
- Author of several articles pertaining to Accounting and Assurance
- Performing national and international audits in accordance with national and international accounting standards and standards on auditing
- International tax consultancy
- Review of business plans and risk-management-systems
- Performing special audits
- Tax law (income tax, corporation tax, local business tax)
- Out of court legal assistance proceedings and fiscal court proceedings
- Assistance by audit of tax authorities
- Supporting municipal owned corporations
- Expert opinions
- Business valuation and due diligence
- Special expertise in a large number of industries
- Fluent English
Tax advisor for international tax, Tax advisor, Audit manager
Diplom-Ökonomin Barbara Begert
- Degree as Diplom-Ökonom at the Handelshochschule Leipzig. Afterwards employment at several large companies and since 1993 at well-known tax consulting partnerships.
- Examination as tax consultant 1998
- Began working for the tax office Peter Bergemann, Cologne in 1998
- In 2001 went into partnership with Peter Bergemann
- Examination to expertise advisor for international tax in 2011
- Since 2013 partner of SBB Partner
- International tax
- Cross-border tax issues
- Taxation and restructuring of partnerships and limited liability companies
- Consultancy of freelancer (especially of healthcare professionals)
- Business plans
- Payroll-tax consultancy
Studies of business administration at the Fachhochschule Köln (technical college Cologne)
1992-1994 Qualified tax consultant assistant
1995-1999 Business studies at the Fachhochschule Köln (technical college Cologne)
1999 Graduation in bachelor of business administration
2005 German tax consultant exam
2000-2006 Tax assistant and tax consultant in the tax department of Ernst & Young AG, Cologne
- Preparation of tax returns for individuals and companies
- Advise on national and international tax issues including reorganizations
- Preparation of annual financial statements, annual balance sheets, financial reports and tax balance sheets
2005 German tax consultant
Since 2007 Independent tax consultant
Tax advisor, Audit manager
M.A. Hanna Miehan
2011-2014 Studies of economics at the university of Cologne
2014 Degree Bachelor of Science
2015 Studies in law of taxation at the Rheinische Fachhochschule of Cologne
2016 Degree Master of Arts
2017/2018 German tax consultant exam
2018 Appointment as German tax consultant
2014 3 month of internship at SBB Partner
2015 integrated degree program at SBB Partner
since 2016: tax consultant assistant at SBB Partner
since 2018 qualified tax consultant in an employment relationship as per §58 StBerG
- preparation of annual financial statements, annual balance sheets, financial reports and tax balance sheets
- advise on national and international tax issues including reorganizations
- preparation of tax returns on individuals and companies
Tax advisor, Manager of SBB Berlin
Diplom-Kauffrau Ursula Rühle
- Studies of Business Administration at Mannheim University
- German tax consultant appointment in 1991
- Examination to public German accountant in 1993
- registered as a statutory auditor in the professional register of the WPK
- registered as an inspector for quality control according to §57a (3) WPO in the professional register of the WPK
- 10 years working for a large international accounting firm, most recently as an authorized officer
- thereafter activity in a medium-sized auditing company
- self-employed auditor and tax-consultant since 1999
- Statutory and voluntary final examinations
- company valuations
- quality controls
- business and tax advice for small and medium-sized companies